Friday, February 6, 2015

NEW STUFFZ

Hello again, it's me, Lex, and I have an announcement to make:
I am adding a few things to The Pokemon People. No, not people, THINGS.

By this I mean that I am going to be adding a few more, say, segments? I don't know what to call it, but what I'm trying to say is I will be doing some new things in my posts. These things (not people) are drawings of Pokemon and splices of Pokemon.

All of my drawings of Pokemon will be electronically drawn on a game by Nintendo/Game Freak called Pokemon Art Academy, where the only thing you do is DRAW and I LOVE it. If you don't know, I LOVE to draw and I LOVE Pokemon, so obviously a game where all you do is draw Pokemon is going to draw (eh, eh? Get it? Draawww?) my attention. I have had the game since it came out and have been drawing up a storm, both on the lessons that teach you how to draw Pokemon as well as Free Paint, where you can (don't have to) use a subject image and draw that Pokemon. You can also use no image or an image from your SD card. Some of the drawings I have done over the past few months I have used an outline to trace, some I have drawn freehand with a subject image, and some I have done completely freehand in my own pose with nothing but other original drawings and the official artwork. PHEW. That was a lot to say, well, type. You know what I mean.

The other thing that I mentioned was "Pokemon Splicing." This may be a new subject to some and it may be preschool stuff to others, but I will say anyways. Pokemon Splicing, sometimes called PokeFusions, are when the sprites (pixels that make up and image, usually in a video game) of two or more Pokemon are cut, copied, and pasted together to make a new Pokemon combination. This is a hobby of mine that I have recently taken up and I must admit I'm not that great at it, but you don't have to be good at something to like it! I will be posting some of these on this blog now so it will have not only more posts but also more interesting posts that will attract more people and give entertainment to a wider range of people in the world.

I hope that I can make my first drawing/splice post soon and that it will become a new staple in The Pokemon People for years to come (or however long this lasts). For drawings I have already done, check out my account on Miiverse (Nintendo's social media website that can be accessed from a computer, Wii U, or a system in the 3DS family) which is LexeeRayne, prinzesslex1029. My two other accounts, LexeeRayne, Espeonizzle, and LexeeRayne, Espeonizzle_2, are not usually posted on and will certainly not have any Pokemon related stuff unless they release a Pokemon game for the Wii U that I buy.

So that's all we have for today, read again next time on The Pokemon People! Buhbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment