Monday, February 16, 2015

DRAWINGS

OK, so in a previous post not only did I explain Pokemon Splices (and then post some) I also said that I would be posting some of the drawings I do in Pokemon Art Academy. Now, since when I make them they are saved to my SD card on my 3DS (which I just had to get a new one of because 2GB is not enough for 14 pages of 6 Pokemon drawings, not including the games I have downloaded/bought and the pictures I have taken) I do not have them on my computer. Therefore, I will be posting only drawings that I have already posted to Miiverse (account name prinzesslex1029) so don't check my account on there if you want to see a drawing on here, or vice versa.

     So today I shall be posting one of my favorite drawing that I have drawn completely freehand:
Magnemite!

    This Pokemon drawing was suggested by our very own author, Anna! She said to draw a Magnemite and I went above and beyond with almost every tool in the game (except the marker). I hope you like it!

   So, this is the kind of thing I meant when I said Pokemon Drawings, and hopefully this will be a welcome addition to the TPP lineup.

So that's all we have for today, read again next time on The Pokemon People! Buhbai!

2 comments: