Tuesday, January 27, 2015

EVOLUTION. WALLACE. STUFFZ.

Hi, this will be another short blog...I figure it's better for me to do often short blogs rather than massive blogs like once a year xD

     Anyway, I just wanted to say that Roly Poly evolved into a Walrein with a magnificent moustache! I beat Wallace and saved the world from Kyorge, killing it in the process...and I only cried for an hour! Haha, just kidding I just gasped in sadness and closed my 3DS for about five minutes before returning...*sigh*. But, I have yet to challenge the Elite Four and Champion because with all the switch outs I did late-game, half my Pokemon are WAAAY under-leveled, so I'm gonna have to grind. UGH! At the moment, I am standing in the middle of nowhere Super-Training all my Pokes so they can be the very best, like no one ever was.

So that's all we have for today, read again next time on  The Pokemon People! Buhbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment