Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello, friends.

If you haven't noticed already, a new blogger has... *pauses to think of SSB pun* uh... Typed in? Sure. Lez go wif dat. :P

A few things you should know about me:
1~ You can refer to me as Gone, Super Music Geek, or SMG.
2~ I like drawing and Pokemon and stuff. xP
3~ I use A CRAP TON of emoticons. H8rs will h8. B)
4~ I'm a grammar freak, yet I still intentionally use improper grammar like the hypocrite we all are.
5~ Nerd Fighters and otakus FTW!!!! =D
6~ I make up new words often. :V

Ernerher (my word for anyway), I have some ideas for the blog. A few are not only focus on Pokemon but Nintendo in general, use the blog as something similar to that of the Vlog Brothers' Brotherhood and Brotherhood 2.0 projects, post our fan art/ fan fictions on here, etc.

Well, nice meeting you random strangers. Peace off,
                                                                             ~Ğθηε

~~UPDATE~~
Check out my personal blog for me, myself and I. Link--> www.supermusicgeekery.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. SOOO glad we have more authors!
    But.....maybe not nintendo, gone? just pokemon cuz this is a pokemon blog ya know "The POKEMON People?" OK... other than that, welcome GONE SMG to "The Pokemon People!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But NINTENDO!!!!!! -.- Fine, it's your blog. Do what you want. XP Just don't be a crap face about everything. Oh and guess what. :D

      Delete