Friday, July 17, 2015

I SRYZ MORE

Yea.....remember that last time when I said I was sorry for not publishing anything for a while....then I wrote a cliffhanger....then I waited even longer than I did in between the two I was really sorry about to write the continuation of the cliffhanger? (Oh no, I'm turning into Game Theory!!! xD) Yea, it's okay, I hate me too.

To be  fair and honest the only reason I never published it was because I was working really hard on describing everything all nice and perfect, I even had Serebii up and everything, and it was taking a LONG TIME. But then.... I accidently clicked the 'page back' button on the side of my mouse because it's right where I put my thumb! How could I NOT click it all the time? Sooo, I lost my progress and I had to start over. Luckily I hadn't done a whole lot, and I had saved when I finished the opening paragraph so I didn't have to start ALL over. But then....I was almost done with the blog....when I did it again. UGH why am I so dumb? I mean, I think that's what happened anyway, it was quite some time ago. But to any of my possible readers, I don't even know if people read this thing, I can't bring myself thru that again. It was SOOO long anyways and for what? I don't even know if anyone reads this blog....

But I will continue! Just not continue my to be continued because that was SOOOOO long. But don't worry, because if you do read this, I will try to post more often. It IS summer, so I can't even say that school is getting in the way like I could before. But alas, I just hope someone reads this. =^w^=

EDIT: Okay so I will post at least SOME of the Delta Episode stuff because I found some stuff lifet over in my drafts that is salvageable! So look forward to that!

So that's all for today, read again next time on The Pokemon People! Buhbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment