Saturday, October 25, 2014

CHANGES!

Hey guys, I'm back and I want to announce a few changes. (Already?) I know, right? Well I found out that there was a website called Pokemon Plus so I decided to change the name of the Blog to The Pokemon People. That also means something else though - that there will be more than one author adding posts! Yes, I will soon be adding more friends to make posts on this Blog so posts will be added more often since we have different schedules. I just emailed her and asked if she would and since it's been less than five minutes I have no response yet, but I will have many people adding to The Pokemon People soon enough.

Okay, so a couple days ago when I first made this Blog, I talked about the Demo version for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire but I hadn't finished yet. Well, I got my Glalie and named her Allie (seemed fitting) and completed the Demo 10 times so I could get all the things you can get to transfer to ORAS when it comes out. It was fun, I like the new interface and icons when battling, and competitions seem SO KEWL! Now, I haven't played Ruby/Sapphire, but there is NO DOUBT  that I'll be playing ORAS since I have already had it preordered (well, my Grammy and Papa preordered it for my birthday coming up BEFORE ORAS comes out) and I will play it the day it comes out, the next day for shipping maybe.

You know, when I was thinking about what I was going to choose for my starter in ORAS, (Alpha Sapphire for me) I found it hard to choose. They all had their own pros and cons, but I couldn't decide which was best for me. Now, I do not like Pokemon that ultimately have just one type, because it's not very effective on a team when you could have a maximum type coverage of 12 types per team. So you would think that Treecko would be out, right? Well, Sceptile is special because he gets a Mega Evolution that gives him the Dragon type, overall making him have 2 types. After making a pros and cons list during Social Studies when Mr. Arruda wasn't looking, I actually ended up picking Treecko overall because he had a score of 1, while Mudkip had 0 and Torchic had -1. But for most people, it's a lot easier than that. So what have/will you choose for ORAS? Tell me in the comment section below!

So that's all I have for today, read again next time on The Pokemon People! Buhbai!




No comments:

Post a Comment